Saturday, March 7, 2009

030709: We're tied up in Fort Lauderdale awaiting installation of our desalination unit on 3/11/09. Over the last two months, Chris has made excellent modifications in an incredible amount of time, leaving behind others working on their vessels for years. Since I am not adept with ship terminology (but I will get there), I will parallel the work accomplished to that of a total gut and rebuild of a single family dwelling.

Upon my arrival on 3/4/09, I find just a short list of to-do items such as making minor adjustments and repairs, cleaning Iwalani inside and out, and stocking for our trip, but also find these are no small tasks. However, it is enjoyable since I finally get to see and spend time with my wonderful husband.

We're going out for a short day sail today, then we'll enjoy the local area art show that happens just two times a year. Great timing.

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is the first time that I am writing in a Blog... Lisa and Chris you both look so happy and relaxed. Keep the info coming.... we are very excited for the both of you. Love to you both Tina, Bob, and Andrew

    ReplyDelete